Cookies are small files that are installed on the user's computer and allow the person responsible for a service to improve the way they interact with their visitors and their website. In some cases, the installation of these cookies requires the consent of the user.
There are different kinds of cookies, affected and not affected by the Law:
- Cookies not affected:
- Techniques: They are necessary for navigation. Without them the page would not work properly.
- Personalization or configuration: Allow the page to recognize the user's language, the size of letters, etc.
- Security: They prevent or hinder attacks against the website or its users.
- Affected cookies:
- Analytics: They allow to measure the activity of the users and to elaborate navigation statistics.
- Advertising: Manage the frequency and content of the ads.
- Tracking: They store information about users to show them personalized advertising.
"CODi9" reports that the website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (" Google").
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
When you visit the website of "CODi9", some cookies will not be installed by us, but will be installed by third parties. For example, if you click on a third-party ad that appears on the website (that is, advertises a product that we do not sell), that third party can install cookies on your device. We have a business relationship with these third parties but we do not install cookies on your device. Therefore we suggest that you go to the websites of these third parties to obtain more information about the cookies they install and how you can manage them.
To disable / activate cookies on your device, you must do so through your Internet browser.
How to deactivate / activate third-party cookies?
Third party cookies are not installed by us. Therefore, we suggest that you look at the websites of these third parties to obtain information about the cookies they install and how you can manage them.